[Cynnabar] Youth demo opportunity

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:03:51 EST 2009

Hear Ye Hear Ye

Youth Group Demo

Lady Jadwiga says that the Ann Arbor Christian School is having their Medieval Feast for the students. They would like to have a real fighting demo.

This is an opportunity to show off the skills of the Barony of Cynnabar to a youth group.

The more we show ourselves, the more people are interested, the more we increase the populace in the SCA.

Details

Date: Thursday, Dec 10

Place: Ann Arbor Christian School

5500 Whitmore Lake Road

Time
Fighter Prep: 6:30pm
Feast: 7pm

Performance length
10-15 minutes each

Needed
Heavy Fighters
1.
2.

Fencers
1.
2.

Dancers-more are needed so that Aaron and Jadwiga can provide music.
1.
2.
3.
4.

Of course more heavy fighters, fencers and dancers can appear than asked for.

Amyon