[Cynnabar] OT - Need help at Holiday Festival in Ypsilanti

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 22:12:25 EST 2009

I would be happy to sing, but I do not have any Victorian garb.  The latest period I have is Regency, which is about a hundred years too early.  :p

I WOULD, however, be more than willing to garb up anybody else who wants to help out.  If I get started now I can finish your outfit by the 27th!  (As a stay-at-home-mom I don't really have the funds to outfit myself, since I just threw everything down for the holidays.)

Best-
  Shoshana
  (734) 709-3434

"Be bold in what you stand for and careful what you fall for."

- Ruth Boorstin