[Cynnabar] Wassail: Interest in a Fiber Arts Room during the Day?

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:49:51 EST 2009

Just my opinion, so take it for what you are paying for it...

I would prefer to see people out in the open conversing and hanging out with
everyone, rather than squirreled away in theme rooms or what have you. I've
always seen Wassail as a REALLY big family holiday party, and as such it
would make me sad to think that some of the family members didn't feel
comfortable with everyone else around.

Now, if we are running out of room in the main hall, or whatever, then I
think it is a great idea!

-Gregoire.