[Cynnabar] Polling clarification

Bjarki Bjornson docdtw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 17:52:56 EST 2009

Hello all,
 So despite best efforts there are a few flaws with the polls.
1. Candidates are not grouped in tickets
2. The tittles are not correct
3. There maybe a name error

I know that these things are not correct but at this point it seems that
re-send or correcting these polls would be at additional expense that I do
not believe should be incurred. So, please if you will Box out the
candidates as too tickets. Please rate the ticket.

With the titles
The correct titles should be

THL Arnolde
Lady Amyon

THL Tairdelbach
THL Hannah

I just wanted to clear this up and say if anyone has any other questions
please let me know.
For anyone who didn't receive a poll they are now available on-line.
Remember that they are due back by December 28.
Even if you choose not to vote you need to return your poll. This is
important so that the crown knows you received it and are choosing not to
vote.
 Thanks
  Bjarki