[Cynnabar] My squire Jason

Dirk Mayhew dirkmayhew at comcast.net
Sun Dec 20 11:43:34 EST 2009

Hi All -
I¹m Dirk, and up until yesterday Jason Irenfest was my squire.

For a looong time Jason has been a patient friend and a good guy,
but for the last few I¹ve chosen to focus on work and family... to the
detriment of my involvement in the Society.
I¹ve been inactive and uncommunicative and in my perception, Jason¹s
obligation to me became a burden to him.

Yesterday I gave him my last instructions as his liege, and released him
from service.
He is close to many of you in the Barony so it probably wouldn¹t surprise
you to know I had to force him to accept this decision.

Please do not let my failings reflect badly on Jason.

- Dirk