[Cynnabar] West MI Fighter Practice

Holly Stockley roseandboar at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 12:55:32 EST 2009

To all our good friends from afar who sometimes come to the Three Hills Fighter Practice in Kalamazoo:
Please be advised that road conditions in West Michigan and Kalamazoo in particular are rapidly deteriorating.  Consider this when calculating travel time, or perhaps stay warm and safe at home this week.  And be greeted with joy next year!!
If you're considering the trip, and would like the opportunity for up-to-the-minute travel updates, please contact me directly.  I can pass on a phone number of a gentle in Kalamazoo who will be happy to monitor the weather and roads for you as the afternoon wears on.
Warm Regards,Femke de RoasAndelcrag