[Cynnabar] GT volunteer list

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:19:47 EST 2009

Hi All-

   While Lady Amyon has put together a fantastic sign up sheet for
volunteers, we, as always, would expect to see a great turn out for set-up
and tear down at this event. We do everything in the same day for Grand
Tourney, so we are often pushed for time, particularly in the morning.
Setting up the list fields and the fighting floor is easy, but slow work -
Many hands make it go far faster!

   Also, while Her Excellency and I would hope that everyone has the
opportunity to enjoy themselves at the event, throughout the day, if you are
able, please check with Gate, Tavern, Desert Auction, List Table, the
Heralds and, of course, Lady Amyon to make sure that there isn't somewhere
that you can help out. Again, many hands make for light work!

  Thank you all for your continued support of YOUR barony!

See you on Saturday,

-Baron Gregoire.