[Cynnabar] Monthly champion winners

andrew at prometheusmotionpictures.com andrew at prometheusmotionpictures.com
Wed Nov 11 15:35:11 EST 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjfkYWz6l5E

Combatants, check out this rocking song!!

Best of luck,
Hjorleif

Yes there was. Sgt Tairdlebach ran the tournament per your
instructions. I was the victor of this tournament.

I will post a list of those armored fighters who are believed to have
won a monthly tounament, later today.

Irenfest
Champion Cynnabar

Sent from my iPhone