[Cynnabar] Monthly champion winners

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Wed Nov 11 19:08:06 EST 2009

I'd like to suggest that unless someone knows they are planning to
come, someone ought to contact Osric and Michael and remind them that
their wins entitled them to a place in the tourney this weekend.

RanthulfR

]
On Nov 11, 2009, at 6:38 PM, Jason Jeppesen wrote:

> So here is what i have for this years tournament winners on the
> Armored Combat side.
>
> Master Midair   3 wins
> HRM Dag  1 win (possibly 2)
> HG Eliahu   1 Win (possibly 2)
> HE Gregoire   1 Win (possibly 2)
> Hjorlief     1 win
> Sir Osric  1 Win
> Sir Dirk 1 Win
> Finn    1 Win
> Jason 1 Win
> Sir Michael Au Cluin   1 Win (not 100% on this one, believe he won
> the tourney Sir Osric ran at Signs in One Day)
>
> We have 12 total victories not counting those that are only
> possible wins. Master Midair would be the overall winner for the
> year collecting the most monthly tournament wins.
>
> If anyone has any other information please let Myself or His
> Excellency Gregoire know.
>
> YIS
> Lord Jasen Irenfest, Sgt
> Champion Cynnabar
>

> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Aaron Elkiss <aelkiss at umich.edu>
> wrote:
> That sounds like a great idea. In fact, the heavy and fencing marshals
> will be able to update this easily. I was going to have it up last
> weekend, but the mailing list fisaco delayed that, so it may be a
> couple weeks before I have time to put up the new site.
>
> -Aaron
>
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Hannah Schreiber
> <hannahschreiber at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Could this be incorporated into our new Web site on the marshal
> page for
> > each heavy and rapier? Just a listing of who won each tournament?
> Just a
> > thought....
> >
> > I know Aaron has been busily working on the site and this may not
> fit his
> > plan, but maybe?
> >
> > Hannah
> >
> > "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
> > -- Joseph Chilton Pearce

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103