[Cynnabar] Grand Tourney Cynna-Bake Sale!

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Sat Nov 14 22:25:17 EST 2009

Greetings to the Populace of the Great Barony of Cynnabar!

Following an extremely successful Grand Tournament, I must offer thanks to all those who contributed their time and efforts to the Baronial Bake Sale.  Unfortunately, I do not know all of your names, but the two full tables of offerings that were provided for the sale were an inspiring reminder of the talent and generosity that make Cynnabar so great!

Thanks to you all, the bake sale was a huge success - we raised a total of $213!

Special thanks go to Ladies Hannah & Ilse, who made sure that the bake sale tables were set up and in place before I got to the site, despite having to set up their own lunch tavern (which was also fabulous!).

Thanks also to the Lady Jami, who staffed the table during Court.

Thanks also to Lord Bahir, who took away the leftovers to be donated to a homeless shelter.

And...thanks to everyone who purchased goodies from our table - without your enthusiastic participation, the sale certainly would not have been such a great success!

Thank you all!

-Helena