[Cynnabar] Thrones: meeting minutes

Melanie Schuessler melanie at faucet.net
Tue Nov 17 22:30:33 EST 2009

Thank you, Halima, for this very organized set of questions.  I would
like to know the answers to these also, and I agree with Ranthulfr
that this decision should be postponed until more of us can hear
about and discuss what is being proposed.

Like Johnnae, I'm also interested in knowing how this purchase will
affect the possibility of a new baronial shade fly.

Melisant