[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Culinary Collegium v2.0

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Nov 21 12:55:32 EST 2009

I'll be happy to play culinary scholar and reference librarian for the
group.

What shall we talk about first? Shall we discuss what food articles/
recipes people
are writing for the next issue of the Citadel? I can provide
suggestions if people would like to write
for Tournaments Illuminated too.

BTW What happened to the old 	cyncooks at yahoogroups.com

group? I sent queries in August about it suddenly being discontinued.

We've also had Olde Worlde Cooks too. It lasted what.. a year or so?
Am I the only person with archives for that list?

Johnnae