[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Culinary Collegium v2.0

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Nov 21 13:12:52 EST 2009

Shouldn't that be on the baronial list since you are talking about
baronial supplies
and baronial events? Why a private list for paper cups and supplies?
Aren't events
public discussions?

If it's not intended to be about cookery, why call it a cookery list?
If it's not recipes, or eating,
or food or history, why call it Cynnabar Culinary Collegium v2.0?

Are you going to be holding a culinary event here or actual collegium
with speakers?
That would be a grand thing to do.

Otherwise,
You could easily call it the Cynnabar events list or the Cynnabar
supplies list.

Johnnae