[Cynnabar] Ann Arbor Open School Request

Megan Riznikove mriznikove at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:21:15 EST 2009

Hi,

I just received this:

Greetings!
I am a 5th/6th grade teacher at Ann Arbor Open School. Every year, our
school puts on a multi-cultural festival just before winter break.
Our goal is to transform our classrooms into a living museum of a particular
culture during this short time.
This year our class has decided to study the middle ages. We are currently
engaged in research and are attempting to find out as much as we can during
this short period of time. I happened across the sca website and excitedly
followed the links to you.
We are interested in all things of this era, but are especially interested
in the daily life of the people and easy projects that we might pull off
during this time.
We have a great group of parents that have already been mobilized and we
will hit the ground running after Thanksgiving.
Is there any chance that someone in your organization could come and speak
to a large classroom full of kids? Any help or advice you could give us
would be
greatly appreciated.
Thank-you,
Rick Hall