[Cynnabar] Detroit Area Youth Combat Practice

Lord Kazmer lordkazmer at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 16:04:55 EST 2009

The next scheduled youth practice will be on Sunday, November 29th.  We have moved inside to the Berkley Ice Arena (see below).
As always, I will bring the loaner gear.
Winter Sunday Fight Practice
November through April
1:00pm thru 5:00pm
2400 Robina Berkley, MI 48072

Lord Kazmer

There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)