[Cynnabar] Ann Arbor Christian School's Medieval Feast: I NEED VOLUNTEERS

Monique Rio nique.rio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:43:53 EST 2009

On Thursday, December 10th the Ann Arbor Christian school is having
their Medieval Feast. They'd like some Cynnabar people to do a short
demo of the things we do. Last year the singers and the dancers did a
demo. This year they'd like the heavy fighters and the fencers to do a
short demo as well.

For the fencing and fighting demos, they want a few people fighting
each other rather than the "how is SCA fighting different than TV"
demo.  The length of each demo should be 10 - 15 minutes.

Logistics
Location: Ann Arbor Christian School
5500 Whitmore Lake Rd, Ann Arbor, MI
Time: Feast is at 7pm; Need people to be there by 6:30 PM