[Cynnabar] Group Shoe Order

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 10:26:22 EDT 2010

Hi All-

   If I am able to find 10 people interested in buying period-ish shoes, we
can get them for:

Gents and Ladies: USD 25.00 + Shipping USD 7.00 / Pair
Children: USD 22.00 + Shipping USD 7.00 / Pair

Regular price is $60/pair delivered.

If we get ten people, I will collect the money, place the order and then
deliver them to you at events/meetings/practices.

For the style and colors under consideration, please see:

http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=114860

The same seller has other styles available, including low turnshoes, viking
boots, Gaston Phoebus boots, latchet shoes, and more if we would like to
coordinate additional groups.

Please let me know your interest by Wednesday of this week.

Thanks,

-Gregoire.