[Cynnabar] Group Shoe Order

Robert Esteves robertesteves at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 21:44:10 EDT 2010

Aside from just a plethora of different shoes, he also is selling a pretty
decent looking Gambeson

http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=114243&highlight=

There is some concern that it looks 'alot like' the ones from Revival, but I
don't have details from that.

All reviews of the shoes have been very positive.

Os