[Cynnabar] Brew Guild meeting April 24th at 1pm

shefferly01 at comcast.net shefferly01 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 13:12:02 EDT 2010

Good day to all!

The Cynnabar Brewers and Vintners guild will be meeting Saturday, April 24th, at 1pm. The location will be our home in Dexter. Please contact me for address and/or directions.

We have no set agenda other than to decide on a new field trip and determine the final date for the " pomegranate challenge". Otherwise we will be tasting members' latest creations. All are welcome, even non-brewers who just like to appreciate the creations of others.

We hope to see you there!

Gwendolen Kay