[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Kingdom Media Relations Officer needed

Bjarki Bjornson docdtw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 23:44:16 EDT 2010

It has come time for me to hang up my Media Relations Officer hat, so I am
looking for my replacement.

Kingdom Media Relations Officer: Should have reliable internet access, be
comfortable being interviewed by and speaking with the media, writing press
releases, and communicating with event staff and Royalty. Some travel is to
be expected. A working knowledge of the SCA is lso required.

If you are interested in the position, pleas send your SCA resume along with
a note explaining why you feel the position is right for you to: Baroness
Genevieve Macpherson (Diane Clancy) at djones8023 at sbcglobal.net.
Thank you,
Baroness Genevieve Macpherson
Midrealm Media Relations Officer