[Cynnabar] Heritage Festival Booth

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 11:18:10 EDT 2010

There was an American History reenactment group with display booths
along the curve of the south side of the festival. Behind them on the
grass were some tents and reenacters doing their thing. Uhh, I just
dont remember clearly what their thing was because I don't much care
about that period.... D'Oh!
But we'll be SO much more memorable!!!!
Especially if we ask them to let us set up the list a bit closer to
the sidewalk than they had.

RanthulfR

On Apr 13, 2010, at 10:09 AM, d pond wrote:

> I think a Cynnabar presence at the Heritage Festival this year
> would be great! Would the booth fee allow us to put out a list
> field or any other demo stuff?
>
> Yamina
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 22:44:25 -0400
> From: Bjarki Bjornson <doc_dtw at hotmail.com>
> Subject: [Cynnabar] Meeting Minutes
> To: cynnabar <barony at cynnabar.org>
>

> Old Business
>
>  Heritage Festival
>  Aug 20-22
>    Booth 85 dollars
>    Application deadline July 15

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103