[Cynnabar] Champions Tourneys and Revel.

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 21:18:34 EDT 2010

Good Evening Everyone!

We just wanted to thank everyone who came out today in the cold and wet to
see Our Champions selected, and We hope everyone had as much fun as We did.

For those who were not there we had many fine people come out to participate
in the tourneys, and though the choice was difficult We did pick two to
serve as Our Rapier and Armoured Champions.

Our Armoured Champion is Master Midair

Our Rapier Champion is Lady Azriel

Congratulations to them both and we are looking forward to the coming melee
season.

Tairdelbach and Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran