[Cynnabar] Baronial Court

Dianne Stucki stuckidianne at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 13:30:20 EDT 2010

Greetings!

I have a question about the dinner prior to Baronial Court Wednesday night. While I am very new to Cynnabar, and haven't managed to make it to any meetings so far (transportation problems), I am planning on coming to Court Wednesday night with my family.

Is the dinner prior to Court only for those who are camping with the Barony, or is it open to all residents. (I did consider camping with the Barony, but I think my EK family would have hunted me down and used me as a pell. :-)  )

Laurensa