[Cynnabar] Pennsic Thanks!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 13:32:29 EDT 2010

In addition...I'd like to add that we had SO many newcomers in camp and
elsewhere at Pennsic this year. I hope you all had a wonderful time.

We had about 9 people on our "Newcomer Tour of Pennsic" which was seemingly well
received. We also had the pleasure of greeting 18 people who had never been to
Pennsic in our Court on Wednesday night.

Hoobah for the Pennsic Newcomers!

Baroness Hannah

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton