[Cynnabar] final update Manch

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 20:36:03 EDT 2010

*Update
8/20/10   8:30pm

Manchester Library Demo

Sat, Aug. 21
 912 City Rd

Manchester, Mi 48158
 734-428-8045

Thank you to everyone participating tomorrow.  The Manchester community is excited that we area  part of this event.

Time
10am-Set-up
12p- Event Commences
4pm-Teardown

I plan to arrive between 8a-9am.  No reason. Just want to be there early.

Participation
Even if you have not signed up feel free to join us on Saturday.  Everyone is welcome.

Directions
Please note the info the Baron Tairdelbach sent to the list today about detours around road construction.

Manchester Library:
-About 60 people volunteers from the community are participating.   There will be different games, crafts and "period' characters.
-The Western Michigan University Medieval Group will be present to speak about the Middle Ages.
-There will be quite a few tents that will serve as the rain plan.

Confirmed
Face painting- library arranged
Plastic sword fighting for children- library has arranged
Period fables/stories- Lady Arin/Cynnabar
Children's art activity-Talonval
Blacksmith- Alex/Cynnabar
European Singers- Aaron/Jadwiga will coordinate/Cynnabar
European Dancers-Aaron/Jadwiga will coordinate/Cynnabar
Musicians- Aaron/Jadwiga will coordinate/Cynnabar
Fiber Arts workshop/project-Halima/Cynnabar
His Excellency Baron Tairdelbach, Armored and throne
Her Excellency Baroness Hannah and throne
Mistress Melisant
Lord Vincent
Lady Ilse
Lord Uillec, Armored, with List Field
Lady Birgitta
Alexander Drache- Rapier
Marta
Master Henry
Matt, Armored
Sir Ranthulfr, Illumination
Lady Carmela, Seneschal, Talonval
Lady Maeve, Talonval. Will bring a Pavilion
Aemelia de beorgh

Baron Gregoire
Baron Jason (not fighting)

Details
Restrooms-  Inside the library
Changing rooms- Separate men/women's changing rooms in the library
Parking- Parking is free in the lot behind the library.  There will be an attendant directing traffic. So there is no confusion about where to park.
Tables- library will provide
Chairs- library will provide
Water for fighters-library will provide
Large tents-library is providing:
   3 large tents
      2- 12' x 12'
      1- 10' x 20'

Emergency Contact
On Saturday if you need contact someone in Cynnabar and cannot reach them or me.  Call the library- 734 428-8045

Amyon
734 678-9929-cell