[Cynnabar] Sunday Practice and Kill and Grill.

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 20:10:13 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone!

This next Sunday being the last Sunday of the month will be our usual Kill
and Grill practice.

It will be at Island Park (directions are on the website) and practice will
start at the usual time, 12 noon, and after we are done practicing, around 4
or so, we will fire up the grills.

If you wish to attend please bring a dish to pass, and something to grill
for yourself.

So far the weather looks great for the weekend, so come on out and have some
fun at the park!

We also have a number of monthly tourneys to complete for both the rapier
and armoured fighters...I would like to take care of at least a couple on
each side to help catch us up! Grande Tourney is approaching and we would
like to have a full compliment of monthly winners!

See you all Sunday!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran