[Cynnabar] (no subject)

Galen ó Conaill galen_o_conaill at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:42:35 EDT 2010

I wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the last day to register for the Big House Big Heart fun run at the cheaper rate. After tomorrow the Registration goes up slightly.

A few of us will be doing this fun run on october 3rd dressed in armor/garb. I beg anyone that is interested go to http://www.thebighousebigheart.com/ and register, then email me to let me know. This might be a great opportunity for us to advertise to the community and get some publicity.

I already have a few people interested and registered, but would love to have a bigger contingent.

Thank you
Galen