[Cynnabar] Wassail! (Wassail!)

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 15:25:06 EST 2010

Greetings!

I just wanted to take a second to remind everyone that Wassail is one week from
tomorrow -- on Dec 11th. It's an all day event -- with fun stuff to do and fun
people to see!

His Excellency and I plan to holding Baronial court after dinner and are in the
process of making a court list. If you have any suggestions for Baronial Awards,
please let us know.

In addition, if you are planning on entering the A&S Champion Competition --
please let us know by Friday, Dec 10. We'd like to be able to set up enough
tables in advance, as well as plan for any performances.

Thanks!
Baroness Hannah

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton