[Cynnabar] Wassail Questions

Bjarki Bjornson docdtw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:56:31 EST 2010

Thanks fro the Questions Ermenrich
  The potluck is whatever food you would like to bring. My general rule is
that the dish I bring be at least 8-10 servings. The games area will most
likely not be big enough for Kubb. It's also indoors and we don't need to
damage anything by throwing sticks at it. Although this is a fun games and
would love it if you can bring it next time we have an outdoor space. AS far
as anything else you should know. Well just come and have some fun. It's a
low key event where the barony hangs out with each other.
 Thanks
   Bjarki