[Cynnabar] New shoe order

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:39:12 EST 2010

Hi all-

   I've been asked by several to coordinate another bulk shoe order from
Westland, so...

   In conjunction with Sir Bran from Roaring Wastes, we will be sending in a
bulk shoe order in early 2011 - exact cut off date to be determined (and
announced).

   To see the types and styles of shoes available, please go to:
www.westlandcrafts.com

   To see the group pricing, please visit:
https://docs.google.com/View?id=dcp3wh53_1cjvgzxf4

   Once you have determined style, size, color, etc that you would like,
please email  me the information. Be sure to use BULK SHOE ORDER 2011 as
your subject line so that I can track all orders.

Thanks,

-Gregoire.