[Cynnabar] winterfest

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 19 21:07:54 EST 2010

Winterfest

Call for Volunteers

Tue, Jan 11, 2011
4p-8p
Ballroom
Michigan Union

This is our winter recruiting opportunity at the University of Michigan. There is a small stage where we can demonstrate Rapier and Armored Combat. We get two chairs and a small table with enough room for a helm, rapier, sign-up form and flyers.  We can have any number of people stroll around with flyers.  We need at least one student there the entire event.  It does not have to be the same person.  Garb is requested.

3pm- In line to register
         -Amyon
         -need a student

4pm- Event begins

8pm- Event  closes

More info coming on times to demo fighting.

Please contact Amyon to volunteer.

Thank You