[Cynnabar] Val Day/Red Roof Inn

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 15:43:42 EST 2010

Hi folks, if you have a room reservation at the Red Roof Inn for Val
Day, you might want to give them a call. Mistress Siobhan reports

"...There was a fire at the Red Roof Inn on Cork Street last night/
this morning. Suspected meth lab in one of the rooms."

I do not know the extent of the damage, or how severe the fire was.
She didn't mention it, and the place is apparently still open. When
you call, you may be told that the fire did not affect other rooms,
but I figured it would be worth passing the word in case anyone was
concerned and might wish to book a room elsewhere.

RanthulfR

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103