[Cynnabar] Tabard Construction - please help!

Anne Stevenson-Less elaine242 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:28:29 EST 2010

Good morning!

At the next garb workday, which is on February 21st (Sunday), Gregoire and I
are in need of some sewing assistance.  We would like to complete ten new
fighting tabards for both fencers and heavies - and need people who would be
willing to help sew and put these together.  Mistress Melisant has been kind
enough to grant us some space at the costume shop, now we just need people.
We hope to set this up like an assembly line, so it should be fairly easy
and people of all skill-levels can help!

Instead of working on this project the entire workday, we would like to
schedule 2 to 5 as the designated times for sewing tabards.  If you are able
to assist in this project, would you please let me know?  Afterwards we
could head off for drinks or a bite to eat - social occasion!  :)

Thank you so much!!

Yours,
Giovanna