[Cynnabar] Lend Me Your Arms ...in print

David Hoornstra dhoorn123 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 21 20:44:02 EST 2010

Awesome.

Here¹s the one I was thinking of... a physical one.

Daibhid

From: Shoshana Jackson <shoshigana at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 06:51:44 -0800 (PST)
To: <Barony at cynnabar.org>
Subject: [Cynnabar] Lend Me Your Arms ...in print

Greetings, Gentles-

Baron Daibhid had asked for a representation of what my vision is for this
project.  Earlier in the week I sent out a digital roll of arms, and now I
send you a (period!) representation of the idea, in print.
http://daten.digitale-sammlungen.de/~db/bsb00001430/images/index.html?id=000
01430&fip=99.91.194.26&no=7&seite=121
<http://daten.digitale-sammlungen.de/%7Edb/bsb00001430/images/index.html?id=
00001430&amp;fip=99.91.194.26&amp;no=7&amp;seite=121>

Again, in order to make this project a success, I need all members of the
populace who have devices registered to please send them to me (if you have
a digital file, that'd be great, but I'll take print ones, too! - heck, if
all you have is the blazon I can reconstruct it for you).  It is my goal to
have a sizeable portion of our populace represented in a printed book by the
Baronial Investiture event at the end of next month.  Brush off your devices
and get them out for some air!

As always, I welcome any questions about this project.
  Chaya Simcha

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.  - Yiddish proverb