[Cynnabar] Your Heraldry!

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 20:07:57 EST 2010

Greetings, all-

As a reminder, I am compiling a roll of arms.  I need your stuff!  Send me your registered device(s) along with the disclaimer saying it's okay that I use it (below).

Also, it has come to my attention that there are a number of gentles who "have a device but it isn't registered."  Well, my friends, I am precisely the lady to help you fix that!  After my workshop (which will be held right before the Monday Meeting on March 8th), I will be sending a rather large packet of submissions to the Escutcheon Herald, and would be more than happy to include yours!  Contact me off-list about how you can get in on that!

I would like to have as complete a database as I can by MARCH 27 (Baronial Investiture).  Send me your files before then!

YIS-
  Chaya Simcha

Standard Disclaimer:
I, [Legal Name], known within the Society for Creative Anachronism as [Registered Name - so we can double-check our records], understand
that by submitting my device and/or badge that I automatically give
permission for the Society for Creative Anachronism to use my artwork
and armory for any and all internal heraldic and scribal purposes.

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.
- Yiddish proverb