[Cynnabar] Red Company Patches are in

Bjarki Bjornson doc_dtw at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 23:08:49 EST 2010

Patches are in. I have 100 Sargent and 50 Captain.
 Prices are going to be
 Sargent
  1 for $3
   or
  2 for $5

Captain
 1for $4
  or
 3 for $10

I will have them for sale at 12th Night and will try to bring them to all events that I attend.

The Pictures do not look as good as the patches actually do.

Thanks
  Sgt. Bjarki

    __._,_.___

          Attachment(s) from Bjarki Bjornson

         1 of 1 Photo(s)

     CP509970.jpg

          Reply to sender

        Reply to group

                Messages in this topic
          (1)

      Recent Activity:

    Visit Your Group
    Start a New Topic

      MARKETPLACE

            Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

  .