[Cynnabar] Are we planning to have fighter practice December 19, 2010

Monique Rio nique.rio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:05:59 EST 2010

Hi all,

The UM facilities people have asked me if we are actually planning to have
fighter practice on Sunday, December 19, 2010. If we are they'd like to move
us to another room. (Don't worry, I know League Room D won't be big enough).

-Jadzia

http://www.lavieconsciente.com ~ Living Consciously
http://www.blowthyhorn.com ~ Choir Directing & Early Music