[Cynnabar] lost -- and a big Thank You

David Hoornstra dhoorn123 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 24 13:57:09 EST 2010

Pat, The dark green towel sounds like the one I brought to wipe the dust off
the cresset stands. I¹ll see you at the meeting.

And please allow me to add my heartfelt thanks to all who came and made this
event a great success. I was delighted by the combats, by the arts displays
and by the singers.

I believe all three groups will receive long-term benefits not measured by
dollars or immediate membership but by enhanced standing in the community
and what follows from that.

³Baron² Daibhid
MKA David Hoornstra