[Cynnabar] Award Recommendations

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Tue Jan 26 14:54:17 EST 2010

Hi all,

I think there may be some confusion in using the Order of Precedence:

Use the following form to SEARCH:

http://www.cynnabar.org/baron/cynnabar_oopsearch.php

Use the following form to REPORT AN AWARD:

http://www.cynnabar.org/baron/awards_report.php

I think some people may have been attempting to search using the reporting form.
Please let me know if you have any problems entering an award or
searching for an award.

-Aaron