[Cynnabar] Baronial Calendar

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 10:39:20 EDT 2010

Greetings!

Tairdelbach and I have created a calendar of events with thanks to our web master Aaron.

It's available at:
http://www.cynnabar.org/baron

It contains a listing of the events and other Baronial activities We plan to attend. We encourage the fine
citizens of Cynnabar to join Us at these events to show the Midrealm the greatness of the Barony. Please feel free to day-camp with
Us...visit...or approach Us with questions or concerns you may have.

Thought I'd let everyone know it's there!

Baroness Hannah

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton