[Cynnabar] Pennsic Workshop reminder.

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:17:24 EDT 2010

Hello All!

Just one last reminder that tonight will be the Pennsic Information
workshop.

7pm in the Michigan League, Thrid Floor, Room D

This is a good time to hear what Pennsic is like if you've never been
there...and to find out what's happening at the Cynnabar camp this year.

You will also be able to pay your Cynnabar camp fees, and sign up for
Midrealm Guard, Retainer, and Peer on Duty shifts at the meeting as well.

See you there!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran