[Cynnabar] From the Minutes

Monique Rio nique.rio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 09:41:26 EDT 2010

Oops, I forgot about that.

I think the main question is, is it possible to have a fundraiser
without a specific need?

So:

Fencers request to have fundraiser. (Without any project in mind)
Fundraiser gets approved.
Monies procured.
Fencers later have some request that doesn't violate any Corporate or
Kingdom Policies.
Fencers request that earmarked money be used for that.

Would that work?

-Jadzia

http://www.blowthyhorn.com ~ Choir Directing & Early Music