[Cynnabar] Fwd: Royal travel fund donation

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:32:42 EDT 2010

I would suggest that we give it to which ever set needs it the most. I know
that we had kind of hoped it would be available for Dag and AnneMarie, but
since it was not I don't think there is a particular preference.

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran