[Cynnabar] RE Fwd: Royal travel fund donation

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:35:48 EDT 2010

 Strategically, we may wish to give it to Ullr and Annelys to try to
encourage them to attend the THREE events we will be holding during their
reign.

However, if we donate to Their Current Majesties fund I am sure it will be
appreciate. Pennsic is very expensive and as I understand at least some of
the hospitality in MK Royal is taken from the travel fund.

-Gregoire.