[Cynnabar] A&S competitions at coronation

Melanie Schuessler melanie at faucet.net
Fri Jul 30 08:41:33 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I'd like to encourage you to bring your arts and sciences to coronation, where there will be two competitions.  Neither requires documentation, though you may include it if you like (see rules below).  Let's show the kingdom what fantastic arts Cynnabar has to offer!

Melisant

Begin forwarded message: