[Cynnabar] Pennsic!

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:21:15 EDT 2010

Hello All!

Pennsic is fast approaching and even faster approaching is the deadline for
Pre-registering! The deadline is in fact *1 WEEK* from today, June 15th.
Online pre-registration only at this point at www.pennsicwar.org and follow
the "Pre-Reg" menus and links. The name of our camping group is "Cynnabar"
just that...nothing extra...'cause we're that cool...

And why should you Pre-reg? Because camping groups get allotted space based
on the number of people that are pre-reged with that group...so if you don't
there is less space for everyone....also we double your Cynnabar camp fee to
$40 per person.

After you've pre-reged please send your tent and arrival date info to our
camp master, Sir Straum (straum at comcast.net), so he can have it when we are
planning the camp layout during land-grab. You can also send him your
Cynnabar camp fee of $20 per person ($45 family cap), or you can wait until
you get to Pennsic.

And what does that $20 get you?

Well , we have really spiffy showers with hot and cold running water. We
have coolers with filtered ice water available 24 hours a day. We have a
kitchen tent with a propane stove available for anyone in camp to use. We
have firewood for campfires every night. Torchlit walkways so you don't trip
in the night. Basically you get a whole lot of ammenities for a really
reasonable price.

So...to sum up:

Pre-Reg, ONE WEEK LEFT!
Send info to Straum
Enjoy the best camp at Pennsic!

We are looking forward to seeing you all there!

Tairdelbach and Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran