[Cynnabar] Sunday practice

deforest piper darnpiper at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 23:10:19 EDT 2010

I just want to let anyone who may be interested know that I will be at fencing practice this Sunday. That's not much of a shocker, but the important part is that I have shingles.

Because of that I am technically contagious with chicken pox.

I mention this because someone had contacted Bjarki and was worried about the possibility of contagion at last Thursday's practice. The odds are extremely slight that anything untoward could happen, but I want to mention it so that people can chose their own course of action.

As far as last Thursday's fencing practice we had a good practice, decent turnout, new people, and productive time.

DeForest