[Cynnabar] OT: Fixing a garbage disposal?

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 07:30:58 EDT 2010

Greetings!

I expect there are many more mechanically-inclined people in our Barony than I am, so I am asking here for help.  I have a garbage disposal that has power to it, and hums, but the blades won't turn.  My model does NOT have an external hex-hole to be able to manually advance (or reverse) the blades.  What suggestions does anyone have, short of calling someone in to repair it?

It's been this way for a few days, and I guess we haven't been conscious of leaving that side of the sink alone and now it's retaining water.

Thanks!
  Simcha
  734-709-3434

The pure righteous people do not complain against wickedness but add righteousness. They do not complain against disbelief but add faith. They do not complain against ignorance but add wisdom.

-Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook