[Cynnabar] Kill & Grill This weekend!

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 09:10:53 EDT 2010

Hello All!

Another month has gone by and that means that we will be having another Kill
and Grill this weekend. We will be in our typical spot at Island Park near
the UoM Hospital.

As usual there will be armoured and rapier practice through the afternoon,
which will include the monthly tourneys.

Then we will have a potluck grill out. Bring a main dish to grill for
yourself and a side dish to pass.

We also encourage everyone, not just the militarily minded, to come out and
enjoy an afternoon in the park. Singing, dancing, music, crafts...whatever
you like to do is almost always more fun with friends, and I know that
Hannah and I like to see all the talents of the Barony on display!

Looking forward to seeing folks there!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran