No subject

Tue Jun 8 14:21:20 EDT 2010

Road does go through Manchester (after a fashion)...so I suspect it would
serve well from that direction as well. It would require a right turn onto
Riverside Drive/M52 in the middle of town and then continue to follow M52 as
it turns to the left and becomes City Road, which will take you by the
library which will be on the left in this case.

Having no real idea how these detours will increase drive times for anyone
please leave plenty of time in your trip out.

Sorry for the late notice about this, and I appologize for the
inconvenience.

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran

--0016e64c24d2ad38ba048e40e333

nchester is closed for construction. Also that the marked Detours are not w=
ell marked and hard to follow.</div>
g to the demo use Austin Road, which you can pick up at it&#39;s origin jus=
t west of Saline on US12 (Michigan Avenue). You will take a right onto Aust=
in Road. Austin Road also has the advantage of taking you right by the libr=
ary as you enter Manchester. As you enter Manchester from the East the libr=
ary will be on your right across from the lake.</div>

tin Road does go through Manchester (after a fashion)...so I suspect it wou=
ld serve well from that direction as well. It would require a right turn on=
to Riverside Drive/M52 in the middle of town and then continue to follow M5=
2 as it turns to the left and becomes City Road, which will take you by the=
 library which will be on the left in this case.</div>

yone please leave plenty of time in your trip out.</div>
nience.</div>
my days for gold; I deem them mad for they think my days have a price.<br>-=
- Kahlil Gibran<br></div>

--0016e64c24d2ad38ba048e40e333--